(Note: cette page n'existe qu'en anglais - Nota: deze pagina bestaat enkel in het Engels)
The 8th Meeting of the European Advisory Committees on Biosafety in the field of contained use and deliberate release of GMOs (MEACB 2017) was held on 23 and 24 November 2017 in Liège, Belgium.
Click here for the programme of the conference.
Please find hereunder the PDF-versions of the MEACB 2017 presentations for which the speakers agreed to their publication.
- SESSION I: Evidence-based risk management
- SESSION II: High-throughput technologies for molecular characterization and risk assessment of GMOs
- SESSION III: Novel developments in GM plants
- ROUND-TABLE DISCUSSION: Challenges for risk assessment and regulation of GMO's
- SESSION IV: GMO medicinal products for human or veterinary use
- SESSION V: Increasing dissemination and use of scientific contributions on GM risk assessment
- SESSION VI: Biosafety by design
- KEYNOTE LECTURE: Environmental risk assessment of a potential release of GM mosquitoes on the island of Saba (Boet Glandorf)